DataCamp has always been about building the best platform to learn and teach data skills. We create technology for personalized learning experiences and bring the power of data fluency to millions of people around the world. Our learners get real hands-on experience by completing self paced, interactive data science courses, practice, and projects from the best instructors in the world, right in the browser. However, many of our learners face significant struggles as they start actually doing data work. From setting up your machine, over proper sharing controls and collaboration, to deploying insights for others to see and figuring out which insights are still up to date: the full data science workflow is daunting for the citizen data scientist.
Just like learning data science, doing data science work should be easy, enjoyable, and collaborative. With DataCamp Workspace, we want to enable anyone, from anywhere and on any device, to access relevant data online, and to create visualizations, reports, and dashboards from their favorite tool or IDE and share it with fellow data professionals. We want to enable teams to seamlessly collaborate online in real time as well as asynchronously. We want teams to have basic version and quality control automatically built in. The end result should be a centralized insights layer for organizations of any size. In other words, we want to make it as easy to do data science on your own (or your company’s) data as it is to take a DataCamp course. Check out this blog post for more background informatio
About the Role
We are looking for a Workspace Evangelist to play a critical role in DataCamp Workspace’s growth strategy. You will support many initiatives within our core customer verticals, focusing on creating content that delivers business results. You will straddle the line between marketing and thought leadership. You will be responsible for content marketing campaigns and can easily switch context from a thought leadership webinar to SEO-driven blog posts.
You will work closely with Marketing, Sales, Product, and Content teams to develop thought leadership initiatives that resonate with customers. You’ll be integral in building and strengthening a quality scalable framework focused on the acquisition of new B2C and B2B users.
- Develop and deliver thought leadership blog posts, white-papers, presentations, etc.
- Develop webinars and virtual events, including coordination, development and execution.
- Grow adoption of DataCamp Workspace by existing and net-new DataCamp users.
Our ideal candidate
- A background in data science and a brand in the R, Python, SQL or Business Intelligence community preferred
- Strong verbal skills, copywriting skills and a real passion for writing
- An extraverted personality
- Experience with content marketing
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and creatively as well as the ability to execute and effectively drive results
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High sense of urgency and goal orientation (thrives in fast-paced environment)
- Extreme intellectual curiosity
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary, stock options and benefits.
- Learning and development. We encourage continued education through a conference budget and external training.
- Flexible hours.
- International company retreats (when the world opens up!).
- Work with a great team (everyone says this, but we’re serious—we’re pretty great).
We regret not being able to provide sponsorship for this role in the US.
DataCamp is an equal opportunity employer. We’re making Data Science accessible worldwide and are committed to building a global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills as well as creating an inclusive environment for all employees.