Join our team
DataCamp is building the best platform to learn and teach data skills. We create technology for personalized learning experiences and bring the power of data fluency to millions of people around the world. Our learners get real hands-on experience by completing self paced, interactive data science courses, practice, and projects from the best instructors in the world, right in the browser.
We are an international team with backgrounds in education, data science, design, psychology, biology, linguistics, engineering and more. We are united by our passion for impacting the future of education.
During your internship in the summer 2021, you’ll be driving the adoption of our new collaborative workspace product by building workspace templates: initial data science setups that users can clone to get started on an interesting data analysis in seconds, without having to worry about finding the data and its documentation, installing the right dependencies, and struggling with other setup tasks. For every new template, you’ll research the online data science community and business landscape to come up with interesting datasets and databases. Next, you’ll write a narrative around this dataset and configure the template from a technical perspective. Finally, you’ll be tracking how many people are using your templates, helping people with questions through our community platform.
What we’re looking for
- University student or recent graduate in computer science or AI.
- Experience with Linux, Bash, Docker, SQL, and Python or R.
- Strong interest in data science and education.
- Strong English writing ability.
What we offer
In addition to working in a creative, flexible and international start-up, you’ll enjoy the following:
- A paid internship during at least 6 weeks in the Summer 2021 (first possible start date is July 1, 2021).
- Exciting job that will offer you technical challenges every day.
- Opportunity to work in an internationally focused, fast-paced technology start-up.
- A flexible work schedule and a cool office space (when Covid allows).
DataCamp is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.