About DataCamp and the role
DataCamp has always been about building the best platform to learn and teach data skills. We create technology for personalized learning experiences and bring the power of data fluency to millions of people around the world. Our learners get real hands-on experience by completing self paced, interactive data science courses, practice, and projects from the best instructors in the world, right in the browser. However, many of our learners face significant struggles as they start actually doing data work. From setting up your machine, over proper sharing controls and collaboration, to deploying insights for others to see and figuring out which insights are still up to date: the full data science workflow is daunting for the citizen data scientist.
Just like learning data science, doing data science work should be easy, enjoyable, and collaborative. With DataCamp Workspace, we want to enable anyone, from anywhere and on any device, to access relevant data online, and to create visualizations, reports, and dashboards from their favorite tool or IDE and share it with fellowWe are looking for a senior growth engineer to take end-to-end ownership of product-led growth initiatives to boost the adoption of and engagement on DataCamp Workspace. You will join a cross-functional team of excellent product engineers, designers, domain specialists, and data scientists to support you in this work. If you like challenges, want to learn a lot, and aren’t afraid to work in a highly competitive market, continue reading.
We are looking for a workspace architect to define and build out DataCamp Workspace’s content strategy to boost the adoption of and the engagement on DataCamp Workspace If you like challenges, want to learn a lot, and aren’t afraid to compete with much larger organizations, continue reading.
- Analyze the data science community and general market trends to define a workspace content roadmap that is engaging and provides value to workspace users.
- Create engaging dataset templates that allow DataCamp learners to take the next step in their learning journey without any setup hassle.
- Build playbook templates that solve relevant business problems based on standardized datasets that users can easily duplicate to get to meaningful insights in a fraction of the time it would normally take.
- Collaborate with the Engineering team and the Product team to improve the experience on DataCamp Workspace, as well as the discoverability and shareability of the content you’re building.
- Track and communicate how users engage with your content and make adjustments to the roadmap and processes on an ongoing basis.
Our ideal candidate
This position is ideal for entrepreneurial spirits with a passion for data science and education!
- 2+ years experience as a data analyst or data scientist working with Python.
- Has proven experience in analyzing data to drive decision making.
- Strong command of English, both written and verbal.
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented.
- A collaborative mindset – you know when to push back, challenge an idea, and seek out a compromise, and do so positively and for the benefit of the team and the company.
- Motivated and able to learn new technical topics, data tools, and programming languages fast.
- Comfortable giving and receiving constructive feedback.
What’s in it for you?
What’s in it for you?
In addition to joining a creative and international start-up, you’ll enjoy:
- An exciting job that will offer you technical challenges every day
- A competitive salary with benefits
- Stock options
- A well-organized squad with clear boundaries
- Flexible working hours
- International company retreats (when the world opens up!)
- Learning and development. We encourage continued education through a conference budget and external training.
- Working with a great team (everyone says this, but we’re serious—we’re pretty great)