WooCommerce is looking for an experienced Revenue Operations leader who can build a revenue machine in a high-growth environment. As the VP, Revenue Operations you will be an integral part of the business and sales leadership team, tasked with bringing a data-driven framework to help guide the direction of our organization. You will do this by directing a team in implementing the sales strategy, building and maintaining the infrastructure, leading all aspects of analytics and optimization of the team’s performance, as well as implementing processes, procedures, and methodologies. You will work to build alignment and implement various strategies to drive revenue at a rapidly growing SaaS company.
- Explore, Negotiate, and Construct our Revenue tech stack to deliver value to the revenue organization and WooCommerce as a whole.
- Design GTM Strategy, as the right hand to the CRO.
- Make informative recommendations as to ‘where we should play’, ‘how we can win,’ and allocate business resources (planning) to optimize revenue growth QoQ and YoY.
- Lead all aspects of the sales operating cadence including forecast calls, QBRs, top deal reviews, slip deal reviews, and the CRO staff meetings.
- Supervise metrics and proactively surface insights.
- Highlight best performing segments, regions, and products and tie them to key rep efficiency drivers behind over and underperformance.
- Drive innovative territory design and equitable opportunity for all sellers in partnership with the revenue leadership team.
- Be a thought partner across GTM leadership on short and long-range (multi-year) strategies, including operating priorities, org design, market analysis, and select priority performance improvement programs.
- Partner closely with the Finance organization on WooCommerce’s capacity model and sales compensation plans, commission reporting process, deal-desk approval process, and field communication process.
- Become a WooCommerce professional and improve business performance by developing an in-depth understanding of what is driving growth and bring to bear insights to advise strategies.
- Chip in to the overall success of WooCommerce by going above and beyond roles & responsibilities while embodying our culture and values.
- At least 8+ years of Sales Ops experience in B2B enterprise tech, and 4+ years of people leadership.
- Understands the most critical SaaS metrics and knows how to optimize a business for scale.
- Must have a strong vision for the sales operations department — from CRM & tech-stack, to team structure and operational design.
- SFDC experience is required.
- Skilled in the ability to articulate sophisticated concepts clearly to cross-functional audiences.
- Outstanding teamwork and relationship-building skills with the ability to develop positive relationships at all levels of management, both internal and external to WooCommerce.
- Confident leader, with an ability to empower and influence internal teams to collaborate and achieve business success.
We’re a distributed company with more than 1600 Automatticians in 80+ countries speaking 90+ different languages. We democratize publishing and commerce so anyone with a story can tell it, and anyone with a product can sell it, regardless of income, gender, politics, language, or country.
We believe in Open Source and the vast majority of our work is available under the GPL.
DIVERSITY, EQUITY, AND INCLUSION AT AUTOMATTIC
We’re improving diversity, equity, and inclusion in the tech industry. At Automattic, we want people to love their work and show respect and empathy to all. We welcome differences and strive to increase participation from traditionally underrepresented groups. Our DEI committee involves Automatticians across the company and drives grassroots change. For example, this group has helped facilitate private online spaces for affiliated Automatticians to gather and helps run a monthly DEI People Lab series for further learning. Diversity, Equity and Inclusion is a priority at Automattic, though our dedication influences far more than just Automatticians: We make our products freely available and translate our products into and offer customer support in numerous languages. We require unconscious bias training for our hiring teams and ensure our products are accessible across different bandwidths and devices. Learn more about our dedication to diversity, equity, and inclusion and our Employee Resource Groups.