DataCamp is building the best platform to learn and teach data skills. We create technology for personalized learning experiences and bring the power of data fluency to millions of people around the world. Our learners get real hands-on experience by completing self paced, interactive data science courses, practice, and projects from the best instructors in the world, right in the browser.
We are an international team with backgrounds in education, data science, design, psychology, biology, linguistics, engineering and more. We are united by our passion for impacting the future of education.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We seek a VP of Demand Generation responsible for the planning, execution, process optimization, and data driven reporting of all our marketing nurtures to generate leads, pipeline and revenue with organizations. You have deep expertise in building B2B acquisition at scale in a digital and non-digital setting, and live and breathe leads, funnels and funnel management, drip marketing, and all the rest.
You and your team will contribute to the top-of-funnel of DataCamp’s productized self-serve motion, as well as work closely with our AE and BDR teams to provide them with high-quality leads. As a member of leadership, you have experience in managing both types of GTM set-up.
This role will lead a team of data-driven marketers and thought leaders, and will report to the CRO. You will carry and be held responsible for one or multiple clearly defined funnel revenue goals.
- Manage a demand generation budget of +$5M and growing.
- Own all our B2B activities around performance marketing, SEO and other organic channels, (digital) events, conversion marketing, lead nurturing and scoring, and more.
- Develop DataCamp’s demand generation campaign strategy to drive new business, as well as expand the existing customer base. Own execution of its associated plan, including scope, target outcomes, key metrics and measures, and required inputs and resources to deliver.
- Help lead, recruit, motivate, and mentor a team of data-driven thought leaders and marketeers.
- Maintain a data-first approach to forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of campaign and demand activities on sales pipeline, revenue and demand funnel velocity.
- Collaborate with the product teams on our self-serve motion, and with AE’s and BDRS to ensure MQLs are followed up, get feedback on scoring quality, MQL conversions, align on marketing nurtures and sales cadences.
- +8 years of experience in Digital Demand Generation for SaaS. You know how to deploy capital and measure CAC, and know – as a science – how the playbook from first touch to money works.
- Proven multi-year success in owning a funnel revenue goal (leads, opportunities, …).
- Experience with SaaS of an initial price point $3,000 – $25,000 in a land and expand GTM setting for enterprise and mid market customers.
- Managed digital demand generation budget of up to +$25M in the past.
- Must be hands-on. This is a leadership role and you must be ready to roll up your sleeves to dive in and meet targets and deadlines on time.
- Subscribes to the views of high talent density, weighing input on believability, and truth seeking.
DataCamp is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.