Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
As a Technical Sourcer, you’ll be responsible for engaging and managing a strong, consistent, and diverse pipeline of passive candidates for our Engineering teams. This role will allow you to build strong relationships, exude our company values, and provide excellent candidate experience while working autonomously and strategically.
This is a full time role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the United States.
What you’ll do at Figma:
- Strategic talent mapping of the industry and competitive landscape
- Develop a deep understanding of Figma’s product and market fit in order to communicate with and engage passive talent
- Create sourcing strategy, including but not limited to cold outreach, events, referral programs, and content production (e.g., blog)
- Build and maintain best practices to help build the future of Figma’s sourcing team and strategy
- Champion and spearhead various initiatives relating to inclusion and diversity
- Understand your pipeline metrics and have the ability to adjust focus accordingly
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You have 3+ years of technical sourcing experience in a high volume environment
- You possess extensive knowledge of technical market, competitors, and applicable events
- You have experience and a successful track record of working with recruiters and hiring managers to understand business needs
- You have a passion for building a consistent, diverse, and high level pipeline
- You have the ability to engage passive talent with excellent communication skills both written and oral
- You have a heart for belonging and inclusion
At Figma, one of our values is Grow as you go. We believe in hiring smart, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Some projects you could work on
- Understand historical hiring metrics and strategize where you see areas of opportunity and improvement
- Partnership with recruiters to drive sourcing jams with leaders across the business
- Talent Mapping of the industry for targeted strategy
- Build a system and process to track progress and status
Read more about our team
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.