Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
The Growth team continually refines our understanding of what makes a user successful in Figma. We do both quantitative and qualitative research to more deeply understand a user’s journey. We also work to make the entire Figma product team more data-driven. That work balances between rapid iteration experiments, long-term strategic bets and improvements to our experimentation infrastructure.
This is a full time role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the United States.
What you’ll do at Figma:
- Take shared ownership of the product process. Every member of our team is involved from ideation to implementation
- Iterative and quantitative product development
- Build high-quality UI. Although we do iterative development, we also keep a high bar for UI polish because our users are designers and the details matter
- Build foundational Growth infrastructure for running experiments, tracking user behavior and engaging users.
- Provide thoughtful feedback to others on the team
- Help interview and recruit more hard working engineers to Figma
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Focus on quantitative outcomes and delivering measurable product improvement
- Interest in tackling a wide range of problems and working at all levels of the Figma stack
- Being open-minded and compassionate. We brainstorm frequently which means giving and receiving feedback on a lot of ideas. It’s important that members of the team can participate in a productive way
At Figma, one of our values is Grow as you go. We believe in hiring smart, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.