DataCamp is on a mission to make the world data fluent by building the future of scalable data education and data skill assessment. Since our launch more than 7 million learners around the world have completed 100+ million DataCamp content items, and over 1,500 businesses and government entities worldwide use DataCamp to make their teams and organizations data fluent.
We will be massively scaling that number in 2021 and beyond, and want you to be a part of it!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We seek a Senior Growth Marketeer in charge of planning, execution, process optimization, and data driven reporting on DataCamp’s B2B self-serve segment. You have a Product led Growth( PLG) mindset with deep expertise in building and scaling a B2B self-serve GTM motion in a SAAS setting.
You fill in a critical role responsible for launching, marketing and growth campaigns to accelerate acquisition of B2B self-serve customers; crafting effective messaging, positioning, and assets for such self-serve segments; and working in close partnership with cross-functional stakeholders across the company.
This role will report directly into the Chief Revenue Officer. You will be held responsible for DataCamp’s B2B self-serve business logo growth as well as ARR growth from a few millions to tens of millions.
- Own customer logo growth and ARR number for DataCamp’s self-serve B2B segments.
- Own the strategy through to execution on in-product and web monetization surfaces for self-serve. This includes messaging, content and positioning towards our self-serve B2B segments; DataCamp’s B2C2B motion, as well as high-impact marketing campaigns and growth experiments that drive acquisition.
- Collaborate with the engineering, product and marketing teams on our self-serve motion.
- Maintain a data-first approach to forecast, measure, analyze and report on DataCamp’s self-serve business metrics.
- You must be obsessed about product experience and bring an experimentation approach to drive conversion rate optimization metrics across all acquisition and customer service channels.
- 5+ years of experience in B2B with proven success in building a B2B self-service SAAS offering from $1M to $10M. You are a builder!
- Background in engineering or hard sciences. Having an MBA is a bonus, but not required.
- Strong marketing competencies across GTM messaging, customer insights, content creation, and storytelling.
- Strong qualitative and quantitative research and analysis skills. Ability to synthesize actionable insights, and present clear recommendations.
- Must be hands-on and result-focused. You are ready to roll up your sleeves to dive in, take accountability and meet targets and deadlines on time.
- Subscribes to the views of high talent density, weighing input on believability, and truth seeking.
DataCamp is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.