Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
As a Security Engineer, you will help identify and drive impactful projects to improve the security of Figma’s product, platform, and our IT systems. The mission of the Figma Security team is to help Figmates ship the most secure product to our users. We are looking for security generalists with a strong grasp of Computer Science and security fundamentals. You will partner closely with teams across the company and focus on systemic security improvements and risk reduction. You will also maximize your security skills to support and participate in operational security responsibilities like security reviews and consulting, external research/bug-bounty triage, incident response, and risk management.
What you’ll do at Figma:
- Perform technical security assessments, code audits and design reviews.
- Develop technical solutions to help mitigate security vulnerabilities.
- Advocate security and secure practices throughout Figma
- Conduct assessments to identify current and new attack vectors against Figma products and services.
- Help run our pen-testing and offensive security exercises as well as our bug bounty program.
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Have proven experience working in a SaaS Security team
- Have good understanding of at least two of Linux/Unix/Mac based systems security, AWS security, Cloud SaaS Security, and web application security
- Have strong interpersonal skills and curiosity to learn
- Have the ability to collaborate across functions
- Have the ability to make hard prioritization decisions
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.