Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
We are looking for an experienced Sales Trainer to support our growing sales team. As an early member of the team, this is a unique leadership opportunity to define our methodology, coaching framework and sales enablement process from the ground up.
This is a full-time role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the continental United States.
What you’ll do at Figma:
- Deliver live and virtual sales coaching, deal clinics and training programs that equips sellers with the essential knowledge and skills required to be successful in their role
- Design and deliver content to improve on new hire and refresher/everboarding trainings using learning management system(LMS) tools
- Lead the assessment and roll out of a sales methodology customized to Figma’s selling motions and brand
- Work with managers to identify gaps in training programs and create targeted programs to increase efficiency and quality
- Maintain a sales training curriculum that is highly effective and consumable by members of our sales team: including the optimization of existing content and the creation of novel training materials
- Own the outcomes of your training programs: continually measure program compliance, seller performance and business impact of each program
- Attend customer meetings and embed with our go-to-market teams to develop a clear perspective on how to improve our training programs
- Travel to other Figma offices to conduct regional sales trainings and workshops
- Work together with other Enablement leads to divide and conquer work and ensure consistency of messaging across the team
Some projects you could work on:
- Assess various sales methodologies and lead the roll out of a sales methodology at Figma
- Work with our Onboarding Specialist to build an onboarding curriculum to uplevel our team’s selling skills
- Working alongside Sales Management to build out a strong coaching program
- Create a strong Deal Clinic process and work with reps + management on ways to hone their sales skills
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- 5+ years in sales or 5+ years in a training, enablement, or teaching role(can include non-sales concepts)
- Experience using conversation intelligence tools like Chorus, Gong to create strong coaching culture
- A deep desire to understand a unique Sales process, iterate processes and a low-ego, caring spirit to help reps succeed
- The ability to adapt on the fly, while establishing priorities and meeting swift deadlines at a fast pace, in a rapidly changing environment
- Experience presenting day-long or multi-day trainings to groups of 10+ learners and developing dynamic training curriculums
- Experience and desire to work cross-functionally with experts from Sales, Marketing, Engineering and Product
- Exceptional verbal and written communicator
- Familiarity with at least two Sales Methodologies
- Willingness and ability to travel 20-40% of the time
At Figma, one of our values is Grow as you go. We believe in hiring smart, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.