Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
As a Sales Sourcer, you’ll be responsible for engaging and managing a strong, consistent, and diverse pipeline of passive candidates for our Sales organization. This role will allow you to build strong relationships, exude our company values, and provide excellent candidate experience while working autonomously and strategically.
This is a full time role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the continental United States.
What you’ll do at Figma:
- Strategic talent mapping of the industry and competitive landscape
- Develop a deep understanding of Figma’s product and market fit in order to communicate with and engage passive talent
- Create sourcing strategy, including but not limited to cold outreach, events, referral programs, and content production(e.g., blog)
- Build and maintain best practices to help build the future of Figma’s sourcing team and strategy
- Champion and spearhead various initiatives relating to inclusion and diversity
- Understand your pipeline metrics and have the ability to adjust focus accordingly
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- 3+ years of sales sourcing experience in a high volume environment
- Extensive knowledge of sales market, competitors, and applicable events
- Experience working with recruiters and hiring managers to understand business needs
- Passion for building a consistent, diverse, and high level pipeline
- Ability to engage passive talent with written and verbal communication skills
- Heart for belonging and inclusion
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.