Figma is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionising the world of design. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From phenomenal products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing ground breaking is made alone – come make with us!
We are looking for our first Sales Enablement Manager to support our growing sales team in EMEA! As a member of a critical distributed team responsible for the continued success of our rapidly growing Sales team, you’ll serve as the enablement partner to our EMEA sales executives, managers and the team to scale the ongoing enablement and reinforcement that is needed every day.
This is a full-time role that will be based in London.
What you’ll do at Figma:
- Partner closely with our U.S team and the EMEA leadership team to define our needs, strategy and the best way to deliver reinforcement programs
- Directly support our VP of Sales & GM of EMEA and their direct reports to define the best strategy to scale, train and enable teams in different languages, across different locations in the future as we continue to build our team
- Deliver and help grow our sales onboarding program to ramp newly hired sales reps and managers in a timely manner
- Provide timely and easy access to all information reps need to understand and position the value and capabilities of new product releases and how they connect to the buyer journey.
- Measure enablement program completion/usage data and sales attainment data to identify learning/performance gaps(and align with sales + success leadership to address those gaps)
- Continuously provide regional insights, share findings and promote inclusivity.
- Set clear onboarding goals and metrics for Account Executives and Account Managers
- Assist with coordination and rollout of large scale events such as Sales Kickoff and internal Quarterly Business Reviews
Some projects you could work on:
- Collaborating with the Designer Advocate team to build online and offline training and enablement content to continue product education
- Support on crafting our sales manager enablement track
- Analyse event attendance data to assess event frequency
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Minimum 5 years sales experience, or other relevant experience
- A view that enablement is a function that builds inclusivity for all new Figmates and is a strategic element of scaling a hyper growth business
- Natural leadership, as you will be collaborating with many different partners and will require strategic thinking on how we scale any new initiative by using existing programs from our U.S HQ to roll out across EMEA.
- Strong ability to analyse outcomes and love utilising data to drive key decision-making
- Outstanding communication skills and successful history of cross-functional collaboration, with experience working across the company and building consensus with teams of varied size to achieve common goals
- Creative and positive attitude with deep level of care in helping others succeed
At Figma, one of our values is Grow as you go. We believe in hiring smart, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. We strive to further develop our positive, inclusive culture – you can read more about our core values here.
If you’re interested this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.