Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
Recruiting Operations is responsible for powering Figma’s hiring efforts through thoughtful process design, technology and analytics. Our mission is to elevate the experience of candidates and internal partners by launching best in class programs that will enable Figma to hire top talent at scale.
The Recruiting Operations team is looking for someone to optimize Figma’s tech stack as we enter into a period of hyper-growth. This role will manage foundational infrastructure and high visibility integrations that will allow Figma to reach its ambitious hiring goals. As an early member of a growing team, this is an exciting opportunity to help build the future of recruiting ops at Figma.
This is a full time role that can be held from one of our US hubs.
What you’ll do at Figma:
- Build from the ground up. This is a new team and creating structure from ambiguity should excite you.
- Manage and drive adoption for the applicant tracking system by delivering scalable trainings, documentation and support.
- Partner with vendors and internal teams on error resolution. You’ll influence process design and product enhancements from user-first principles.
- Find opportunities for operational improvements and deliver solutions to keep them as effective and efficient as possible.
- Stay up to date on product releases and provide recommendations for how to integrate with Figma’s hiring processes.
- Craft project plans for the roll out of new features including testing, training, documentation and post-launch support.
- Advise on all ATS integrations to achieve desired outcomes.
Some projects you could work on:
- Own and optimize the applicant tracking system.
- Design and launch a ticketing system for prioritizing inbound requests.
- Build a framework for tracking and automating user permissions.
- Participate in the selection and implementation of new vendors such as scheduling, survey and CRM tools.
- Inform recruiter dashboards and success metrics.
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Demonstrated understanding of systems design; you are skilled at change analysis and can anticipate downstream impacts to processes, data and user experience.
- A customer service mentality; you optimize for the stakeholder experience and can translate complex information quickly and clearly to the end user.
- A consultative and data driven approach to problem solving; you are naturally curious and ask questions to identify the root cause of an issue.
- A proactive approach to mitigating risks.
- Experience working independently and as a team.
- An understanding of talent data, processes, and best practices with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Experience working with an ATS.
At Figma, one of our values is Grow as you go. We believe in hiring smart, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Read more about our team:
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.