As a member of our Product Support Team, you will be responsible for creating an environment where our global support team is set-up to provide great experiences to our Figma users at scale. You will help define and craft clear and scalable support strategies, ensure change management principles are infused in our work, and identify and help to put the best tools and operational processes in place so our team can work efficiently and with ease.
We’re looking for a team player who is excited to jump into a startup environment where we continue to innovate and grow at a rapid pace. Our ideal candidate is passionate about support, results-driven problem solving, and strategic thinking. They have experience building operations functions, and don’t shy away from taking principled risks.
This is a full time role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the United States.
What you’ll do at Figma:
- Build and develop our Product Support Strategy and Operations team – including, but not limited to: process improvements, tooling and infrastructure
- Develop and drive high-level support initiatives that are focused on improving efficiency and quality – while digging in and working side by side with the team
- Partner with WFM, Community, Product Education, Enterprise and Enablement – to ensure we have the tooling and resources needed to help meet the needs of our customers
- Work in partnership with our broader Product Support leadership, specifically WFM and Analytics, team to help define KPIs and measurements of success for our Product Support Specialists, Community Support, and Product Education teams
- Build and lead Product Support Program Management function, responsible for driving prioritization and workstreams for our high-impact initiatives
- Oversee and help to develop communication plans for effective change management of initiatives and ensure that the team is kept up to date on dependencies, delays, and timelines
- Work directly with Product Support leadership to help define and implement our channel and segmentation strategy
- Oversee and manage vendor service performance related to strategy and operations initiatives
- Collaborate cross-functionally with various teams, such as engineering, compliance, finance, and sales teams to understand and build operational processes that help to resolve complex issues and improve the customer experience
- Conduct research with users to learn more about their needs and identify any gaps in addressing those needs
- Coach and mentor team members with a focus on skill building and career development
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- 10+ years of experience in a global support operations environment (technical SaaS product preferred)
- 4+ years of management experience
- Experience and expertise scaling operations functions in the ever-changing growth and excitement of a startup culture
- A data-driven and analytical mindset with a history of delivering results in a highly dynamic environment
- A track record for developing and driving high level support initiatives from the ground up
- Experience defining strategic goals and identifying key results
- Deep knowledge of CRMs, especially Zendesk
- A desire and steadfast approach to continuously improve the customer and employee experience
- A passion for streamlining processes and working collaboratively across teams (engineering, product, legal, sales, design)
- Strong communication skills with the ability to turn complex ideas into easily understood concepts
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.