Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
Figma is looking for a “full-stack” product marketer to partner with our product, sales, design, and broader marketing teams to build, launch, and drive adoption of Figma. You will also have the opportunity to help us build out the marketing foundation at Figma—from developing messaging and positioning, telling our customers’ stories, architecting campaigns, building out enablement resources, and more.
This is a full time individual contributor role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the United States.
What you’ll do at Figma:
- Lead product launches and be a partner to the Product team, with a focus on driving results and a desire to experiment with new channels
- Work with the Sales team to develop impactful enablement resources and arm the team to better position ourselves against other competitors and products
- Manage our beta programs, from customer outreach, managing beta communications, coordinating feedback sessions, to promoting customer success stories
- Help drive deeper engagement of our product through a variety of educational content—blog posts, product tips, best practice guides, live streams, and more
- Develop product messaging and positioning that sets us apart from competitors and demonstrates understanding of our customers’ needs
- Work with the broader marketing team to launch campaigns that span web, community, social, email, ads, and other marketing channels
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- 4+ years in product marketing or a related role
- Experience project managing and coordinating cross-functional initiatives
- Passion for learning new products and industries—unafraid to dive into the nitty gritty technical details
- The ability to champion the customer and have good habits and experience in soliciting customer feedback
- Strong writing skills, meaning you avoid enterprise jargon, can adapt to the Figma voice, and write with the customer in mind
- A data-driven approach to your work
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves and get scrappy—we are a startup after all
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.