We’re looking for an exceptional Product Marketer to develop the go-to-market strategy, messaging, and positioning for our Workspace product, a new tool designed to improve the way data teams collaborate and share insights.
The strongest candidates will have a growth mindset, be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and be able to proactively look for data-driven insights. Ideally you also have experience marketing products to a technical audience, familiarity with the B2B space, and a passion for building communities through awesome online experiences.
Product Marketing at DataCamp helps generate customer and competitive insights that inform our product strategy and leads the go-to-market for our products through messaging, positioning, and storytelling that drive growth. This role reports to the Director of Product Marketing, and will work closely with Marketing, Product, Sales, and Design.
- Own the marketing roadmap for the Workspace product
- Define and execute marketing strategies to generate growth, reach different customer segments, and build new audiences
- Design and lead feature launches and marketing campaigns for Workspace
- Develop and test product positioning and messaging informed by user research, market and competitive insights, and product understanding
- Create messaging and user experiences that drive engagement, product usage, and retention
- Create content to support marketing campaigns, website pages, and in-product experiences for Workspace users
- Collaborate with Product, Marketing, and Data Science teams to track product awareness, adoption, and engagement
The ideal candidate
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in marketing, product marketing, and/or product management
- At least 1-2 years of experience working in technology or with a technical data product
- Exceptional writing skills and prior experience in producing written marketing content
- Experience targeting multiple customer segments
- Ability to translate complex technical information into compelling and relatable messaging
- Passionate about online education, data science, and coding communities
- Familiarity with data science and data analytics is a plus
- Experience building online communities is a plus
- Low ego to talent ratio
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Flexible hours
- International company retreats annually
- Work with a great team (everyone says this, but we’re serious—we’re pretty great!)
DataCamp is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.