This role focus on one of the company’s most important charters—how can we make collaboration on our tools and platforms as amazing as it can possibly be? Collaboration is already great on Figma today because it’s easy for you and your teammates to get into a file and design or brainstorm together. But we think there’s more to collaboration than this, and we aspire to make entire teams work more efficiently. How might we make it easier for everyone on the team to give feedback to each other and communicate with each other about designs? How might we make it easier to share and discover each other’s work? How might we fundamentally rethink the design process so that the best ideas emerge and are built as fast as possible? These are the questions you will be grappling with as the Product Manager for the Collaboration area of our product!
This is a full time role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the United States.
What you’ll do at Figma
- Work cross-functionally to establish a vision for what the future of collaboration looks like for Figma
- Develop and execute on roadmap for broad areas of the product that include features like comments, search, browsing, and Branching.
- Do all the things you’d expect in a PM, like driving planning and prioritization, defining and tracking key metrics, collaborating on marketing, messaging, positioning, and go-to-market plans
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Know how to develop strategy in close collaboration with senior stakeholders
- Are able to rally and motivate a team behind a bold vision
- Have deep user empathy and the ability to build relationships with key customers
- Have an affinity for the fast-paced, ambiguous environment of a start-up, a sense of humor, and a get-it-done attitude
At Figma, one of our values is Grow as you go. We believe in hiring smart, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.