Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
As a Product Designer at Figma, we won’t box you into a specific, narrow role. Instead, you will work fluidly and collaboratively with the rest of the organization through all aspects of the design process. Because of this, we look for a broad set of design skills!
Learn more about the Figma design team:
What you’ll do at Figma:
- Collaborate with Product, Research, Marketing, and other functions to identify user and business needs
- Design features that ship quickly and with high quality
- Work closely with Engineering to ensure a high-quality implementation
- Create flows, prototypes, and high-fidelity visuals for your features
- Help with hiring, mentoring, and establishing a design culture within the company
- Be an integral part of our small but mighty design team!
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Have a strong baseline in visual design and/or interaction design skills
- Are interested in design tools and design systems
- Ship projects—either through past internships or other experiences
- Can express ideas through prototyping and code
- Have an eagerness to learn and a track record for being self-driven
In your first few months, you’ll:
- Be paired with another designer to get up and running
- Work with product and engineering to set direction for your product area
- Share work with partners across the company at critiques and product reviews
- Meet with users through research and/or sales
- Ship your first feature with the help of engineers
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.