Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
As a member of our Product Support Team, you will be responsible for leading a diverse portfolio of projects within the Product Support function. You will represent, influence, and drive support initiatives related to product and feature launches, enablement resourcing, as well as ongoing infrastructure and tooling improvements. You have a steadfast approach to keeping projects on track and a passion for creating an environment where our team and customers can do their best work. We are looking for a pivotal member to join our team who has outstanding attention to detail and a knack for influencing and building resilient relationships with partners across departments.
This is a full time role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the United States.
What you’ll do at Figma:
- Partner with support operations leadership to help to build out and craft our program management function
- Develop clear support operations project plans while mitigating friction of changing priorities
- Drive high-level support initiatives that are focused on improving efficiency and quality
- Work cross functionally with product and marketing teams to ensure Product Support is prepared for product launches and feature updates
- Coordinate resources across multiple teams to ensure our Product Support Specialists have the content and knowledge needed to support our customers
- Bring partners together to align on business goals, prioritization, and workstreams for our high-impact initiatives
- Develop communication plans for effective change management of initiatives and ensure that the team is kept up to date on dependencies, delays, and timelines
- Lead and measure program outcomes, evaluating projects post-launch against key performance indicators
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- 5+ years in project or program management roles preferably with a technical SaaS product
- Comfort and familiarity with project management software such as Asana
- Experience and expertise leading operational and critical initiatives in the constantly evolving growth and excitement of a start-up culture
- The ability to turn complex ideas into easily understood concepts while communicating clear project objectives, timelines, and status with a diverse group of partners
- A passion for streamlining processes and working collaboratively across teams (engineering, product, data science, legal, design, etc)
- A track record for driving results and timely execution on strategic projects
- A desire and steadfast approach to continuously improve the customer and employee experience
At Figma, one of our values is Grow as you go. We believe in hiring smart, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.