It’s an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment. We are bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our original, exclusive content.
In support of our continued global expansion, our Creative Marketing Production department is looking for a strong, passionate individual to join our leadership team and manage our largest marketing production discipline, AV Production. This role is unique. So is the right candidate. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and leading the teams that facilitate end-to-end production and localisation of our AV marketing assets.
Reporting to the Manager of EMEA Marketing Production Operations, you will lead a large team of AV producers and localisation specialists. You will be responsible for driving AV production scale, expanding technical infrastructure, leading operational innovation, and raising the bar for creative excellence. You will also collaborate cross-functionally with leaders dedicated to creative, media, regional marketing, social, marketing technology, and engineering. Your team will be delivering against mid-sized marketing shoots and high-volume global AV campaigns for both online and offline paid, earned and owned media channels. Our ideal leader has many years of experience leading a large regional production team through growth and business change, while identifying and developing talent. They are inclusive, thoughtful and strategic, especially when faced with change and ambiguity.
- Lead a high performing AV marketing creative and post-production team, responsible for cross-functional communications and workflow development, effective exchange of project information and global AV asset delivery.
- Evolve our AV production model to support high quality output and our growing title library. Guide the scale of this model to international Netflix marketing production offices.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with creative, digital and ad tech leads to drive AV innovation and testing, share key learnings and establish thought leadership.
- Manage our AV production agency network to assure that we eliminate bottlenecks and produce high-quality creative with appropriate velocity.
- Subject-matter expert on the latest developments in creative video technologies, new video formats, dynamic video localization and global social video ecosystem for paid social platforms.
- Responsible for team financial and staff planning.
- 12+ of AV Post Production experience, with an emphasis on short form content at scale, creative & operational workflows, finishing, and localization.
- 8+ years team leadership experience, with direct report teams.
- Experience managing high volume projects in parallel, collaborating with diverse, geographically dispersed teams to deliver offline and digital video marketing materials.
- Understanding of the latest AV software, formats and tooling advancements, including Adobe Creative Suite, 4K, HD and HDR.
- See Who We Are and what our Culture is like.
- You are passionate and curious about all aspects of digital marketing creative and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You are a natural team leader, with the ability to conceptualize and articulate creative production and trafficking workflow that all will rally around.
- You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
- You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!
- You lead through inclusion and aspire to become an agent for change.