Netflix is the world’s leading internet entertainment service with over 200 million paid memberships in more than 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Netflix launched in Europe in 2012, and opened its Amsterdam office in 2013. With over 65 million members, our Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) region continues to play a vital role in our ongoing growth.
As Netflix continues to drive its global growth, we are looking for a Creative Data & Insights Manager to support the Creative Planning team whose mission is to revolutionize the way promotional content is created and delivered, finding new ways for prospective and current Netflix members to discover stories. The Creative Planning team is a driving force in defining how we ask external partners for creative, how we find the best creative talent around the globe and how we streamline creative production.
The Creative Data & Insights Manager role will be based out of EMEA, but supporting a global team with offices in the US, LATAM and APAC regions. In addition, the role requires frequent cross-functional collaboration with teams such as Strategy Planning & Analysis, Marketing Strategy & Operations, Financial Planning & Analysis, etc.
Netflix derives a significant competitive advantage from the highly analytical approach it takes to managing all aspects of the business, and this is equally applicable to how we make better promotional creative. Through in-depth data analysis, you will identify opportunities and quantify their projected business impact to inform important business decisions that help us achieve creative excellence at scale. You will also track and measure these initiatives offering learnings and raising opportunities to further optimize.
In this role, you will need to be highly analytical with an attention to detail, a strong problem solver, and an effective communicator with cross-functional partners who have different backgrounds and experiences. This role will report to the Global Director of Creative Planning.
- Model financial and volume data and partner with all levels of staff to identify unforeseen opportunities that drive business impact
- Size the impact of those opportunities to help the Creative Planning team prioritise efforts
- Design and develop metrics for success and ROI for proposed initiatives
- Establish and monitor comprehensive dashboards that evaluate effectiveness and impact
- Spearhead the establishment of regular business reviews with key stakeholders including data collection, presentation, and actionable data insights
- Work closely with Financial Operations, Marketing Strategy & Operations and Strategy Planning & Analysis teams to finalise recommendations
- Strong track record of critical thinking, performing comprehensive analyses independently, and communicating recommendations in a clear, structured and concise way
- Proven track record of successful cross-functional collaboration and stakeholder management to implement recommendations that optimise business performance
- Knowledge of and understanding of creative industry (advertising agencies) revenue models and financials
- Ability to organize and prioritize work in a dynamic and complex environment to maintain program progress
- Respect for the importance and impact of I&D and an openness to, and respect for, cultural differences
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and possess a high level of intellectual curiosity – including understanding new tools, work types, teams and workflows while questioning the status quo