Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
As a member of our Product Support Team, you will have the exciting opportunity to build out our Enterprise Support function, ensuring that we provide an outstanding customer experience every step of the way. In this role, you will work cross functionally with key partners such as sales, product, and engineering leadership to define and build an enterprise support center of excellence. We are looking for an experienced support leader to join our team who is passionate about crafting an environment where our customers and employees are supported to do their best work.
This is a full time role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the United States.
What you’ll do at Figma:
- Build and shape the future of our Enterprise Support function, ensuring we are focused on crafting premium experiences for our customers, creating a wide and dedicated customer base with our Figma products and brand
- Define and implement key performance indicators for Enterprise Support
- Work with your team to meet service levels, support quality, and customer satisfaction targets while being a key influencer for product improvements
- Collaborate with Product Support Operations to ensure we are staffed effectively to support our rapidly growing user base
- Partner with sales leadership to determine the needs of our enterprise customers and evolve the level of support we provide
- Assist your team in negotiating customer priorities and help to set clear expectations
- Work with product, design and engineering to resolve complex customer issues and make recommendations for product improvements based on root cause analysis
- Work with Product Support Leadership to define and implement career growth and pathing opportunities for Enterprise Support
- Coach team members with a focus on skill building and career development
- Implement new support methodologies that focus on process improvements and the customer experience
- Partner with the broader ecosystem of Support Leadership to improve the overall department and operational efficiencies
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- 5+ years managing and leading high-performing support teams preferably supporting enterprise customers with a technical SaaS product
- Experience building and leading enterprise support initiatives in the constantly evolving growth and excitement of a start-up culture
- A deep understanding of people leadership with a strong passion for building effective teams and developing talent
- Experience in partnering with sales and engineering teams is highly desirable
- A track record of accomplishment and effectiveness with driving results in a support organization
- Experience scaling and leading teams across multiple geographical locations
- A desire and steadfast approach to continuously improve the customer and employee experience
At Figma, one of our values is Grow as you go. We believe in hiring smart, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status