Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
We believe that all people deserve fair and equitable treatment regardless of identity, and that this is not a political statement, but a human rights statement. Our goal is for Figmates to feel comfortable bringing their whole selves to work. We are seeking a Diversity, Equity and Inclusion leader to champion these efforts as well as our ongoing efforts for Figmates and the communities where we live and work. You’ll partner across the organization to ensure the delivery of our DE&I strategy and roadmap, offering subject matter expertise to help continually elevate how we think and practice DE&I. The three core areas of focus to establish ongoing strategies and programs will address Talent Acquisition, Internal Community, and the Wider World.
What you’ll do at Figma:
- Own the ongoing efforts to establish DE&I roadmaps, programming, and education to improve DE&I at Figma.
- Use data to understand key opportunities within our current programs and practices and ongoing efforts to improve DE&I practices.
- Act as a key resource for the Employee Resource Groups (ERG’s) to help integrate ideas and opportunities into the overall roadmap.
- Partner with our executive team and leadership to increase accountability for DE&I programs and outcomes.
- Provide ongoing analysis and consultation on the demographic makeup of our teams, as well as the ability to attract, retain and develop Figmates from all backgrounds.
- Provide feedback and resources to the product roadmap at Figma on DE&I efforts.
- Facilitate company-wide efforts to improve DE&I knowledge and proficiency across all levels and locations.
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- 10+ years of experience in talent, HRBP, or DE&I
- 5+ years of directly managing and leading robust teams
- Shown ability to articulate a vision and drive a strategic and actionable plan to deliver on that strategy with key data.
- Experience translating data into actionable insights.
- Experience working in a high-growth company is preferred
At Figma, one of our values is Grow as you go. We believe in hiring smart, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.