DataCamp is building the best platform to learn and teach data skills. We create technology for personalized learning experiences and bring the power of data fluency to millions of people around the world. Our learners get real hands-on experience by completing self paced, interactive data science courses, practice, and projects from the best instructors in the world, right in the browser.
We are an international team with backgrounds in education, data science, design, psychology, biology, linguistics, engineering and more. We are united by our passion for impacting the future of education.
About the role
At DataCamp, data is integral to everything we do. We are looking for an Director of Analytics to drive company-wide initiatives to improve our internal analytics and dashboards. This position sits within Core Engineering and will work closely with members of the data team as well as leaders across the company. The role offers the opportunity to shape how analytics drive our business.
- Build and manage company dashboards to measure and present critical business insights and product metrics
- Ensure the accuracy and reliability of analytics through standards and guidelines
- Maximize our analytics return on investment through your hands-on contribution
- Over time, mentor junior data analysts as we scale the team
Our ideal candidate:
- Has previous professional experience owning internal analytics products, measurement of KPIs/OKR, or similar high-impact reporting
- Has experience and is comfortable working with C-level/executive stakeholders
- Has previous experience with business intelligence tools and is an expert in best practices for data-driven decision making
- Experience in SQL and R
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- stock options
- Professional development budget
- Flexible hours and remote working
- International company retreats (when the world opens up!)
- A role at the center of a fast growing SaaS scale-up
DataCamp is an equal opportunity employer. We’re making Data Science accessible worldwide and are committed to building a global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills as well as creating an inclusive environment for all employees.