It’s an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment. We are bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our exclusive content.
Our Creative Marketing Production department is looking for a Digital Producer. The successful candidate will support the centralization of digital production of best-in-class marketing campaigns. In this role, you will also be responsible for driving drastic changes in the way we are producing digital creative assets. This means that you thrive in an environment that requires you to bridge creative innovation and strategic needs.
To support our continued global expansion and ongoing shift towards a greater digital marketing focus, we are looking for additional talent to join our team of 3 EMEA Digital producers. Reporting to the EMEA Marketing Production Operations manager and based in Amsterdam, this person will join a team of AV, art & print, asset management specialists, responsible for the production, finishing, adaptation and delivery of promotional artwork, print, video and digital, globally.
You are not only a creative person but also tactical in the way you define and streamline workflow. You have a keen ability to understand the creative taste for our core audiences and push for innovation when needed.
You will run end to end digital production for our titles as well as leading key initiatives to drastically change the way we produce digital creative.
- Develop best-in class digital creative concepts with our agencies and media partners for our titles produced in EMEA.
- Streamline and optimize our production workflow with the support of our Marketing infrastructure and Marketing Tech teams to drive efficiency.
- Optimize cost by scaling the production of assets across the region.
- Manage digital production and oversee the delivery of assets, with a primary focus on dynamic display, rich media, online video, mobile, social creative types and website production.
- Lead communications during the production lifecycle to ensure that external agencies and internal stakeholders from Creative, Media, Production and EMEA/Global Marketing are aligned.
- Define, negotiate, communicate, implement and monitor technical quality standards and creative integrity on all project deliverables according to Netflix creative guidelines.
- Drive workflow efficiencies by identifying bottlenecks and instituting project management best practices to decrease operational lag.
- Analyse and provide results on new workflows.
- At least 8 years of experience, with a mix between advertising agency and entertainment or tech brand, with an emphasis on digital strategy.
- Knowledge of project management for digital marketing campaigns and localization workflows, including understanding the creative and production process for both video and digital materials.
- Knowledgeable of and familiar with leading digital production agencies and media partners in EMEA.
- Fluency in English is mandatory and a 2nd EMEA language a plus.
- Please provide a web/PDF portfolio with your application.
- You are passionate and curious about all aspects of digital marketing and production.
- You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
- You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!