Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
Key to Figma’s growth is our Designer Advocate team — a group of design practitioners who plug their expertise into our sales enablement and deal flow, community engagement, and product development pipeline. Everything from customer consultations, workshops, and Q&A sessions to unblock customers, to interacting and crafting content and resources to enable the community at large. We’re looking for someone to lead and help scale our advocacy efforts to power our growth in EMEA.
What you’ll do at Figma:
- Lead the EMEA Designer Advocate Team: Support and grow a diverse team of Designer Advocates who help scale our community engagement, sales enablement, and content efforts in EMEA
- Enable Figma users at scale: Prioritise, assign, and work with the team to deliver the highest value 1:many content to support our customers(livestreams, best practices guides, Figma community resources, etc)
- Partner with sales: For highest value accounts, join sales consultations to explain the product, share best practices, answer in-depth questions, and capture product feedback in the moment
- Present at Events: Speak regularly at meet ups and conferences; help find opportunities for the team to speak/travel/engage virtually or in person with the community
- Advocate for users with product team: Help continuously improve internal processes to help designer advocates bring together, synthesize, and share feedback to the product teams in a repeatable way; every customer engagement is a chance to learn more about how Figma can improve
- Motivate and empower the community: Maintain and build relationships with users in the community and identify ways to improve internal processes to track and measure community engagement
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Figma expertise and real world experience using it within a team
- 10 years design experience with 5+ leading a team(a design ops/technologist/design systems team is a bonus)
- Ability to work cross functionally with sales, design and marketing leadership: gain support to drive projects forward, and support other’s initiatives
- Comfortable presenting to large groups of people
- Knowledge of product design workflows and is proficient in design systems(in Figma and more broadly)
- A technical design background and ability to get into the fine details of interface design
- An entrepreneurial mindset and joy for iterating on projects from early experimental ideas through to completion
- Comfort-level with up to 25% of travel(post-COVID)
- While not required, one or all of: proficiency in a language other than English, strong written communication, videography skills would be a plus for this role
At Figma, one of our values is Grow as you go. We believe in hiring smart, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.