As a member of our Product Support Team, you’ll be the voice of Figma as you help ensure our community has a phenomenal experience across our different public platforms and touch-points (support forum, social, etc.) You’ll be engaging with our customers both directly and publicly, requiring critical thinking, an investigative mentality and outstanding communication skills. We’re looking for a great teammate based in London who is technically inclined, eager to learn about design tools and community, and comfortable working in a startup environment where there are a lot of hats to wear.
This is a full-time role that will be based in London.
What you’ll do at Figma:
- Provide outstanding technical support for new and experienced Figma users on our community and social platforms (support forum, Twitter, etc.)
- Help moderate and organise our support forum, making sure it stays a healthy and safe space for our global community
- Help identify new community support moderators and training them on all forum operations
- Connect with our developer community and helping bring their plugins to Figma
- Identify trends and areas of improvement for our support forum and other community support initiatives
- Improve engagement and creating a seamless one-to-many support experience
- Collaborate with our design and engineering teams to investigate and resolve complex issues
- Write clear bug reports and raising technical issues with the appropriate teams
- Collect and prioritising customer feedback into meaningful recommendations for our product and research teams
- Close the feedback loop with users when bugs are resolved and feature requests are implemented
- Craft detailed, easy-to-understand support content (e.g. FAQs, drafts for new Support Forum and Help Center articles, internal documentation, etc.)
- Help with response and communication around incidents and support issues
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Minimum 2 years experience working in a support or community environment for a technical SaaS product
- Familiarity with design processes and tools
- Good technical capability and written communication skills, with the ability to turn complex ideas into easily understood concepts
- Excellent decision quality and creative problem solving skills
- A high attention to detail and are skilled with prioritising tasks by level of urgency
- A willingness to listen to customer feedback and respond effectively in a public forum or directly with the user
- Experience streamlining processes and communicating across teams (design, engineering, product)
- An agile and adaptive attitude, and thrive in the constantly evolving growth and excitement of startup culture
At Figma, one of our values is Grow as you go. We believe in hiring smart, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.