Figma is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionizing the world of design. Figma is a multiplayer design platform, changing the way people design, prototype, and iterate together. Figma’s platform enables multiple people to work together in the same file. As a result, Figma has simplified the design process for teams of designers, developers, and stakeholders by creating an online space for them to collaborate visually. If you’re looking to work at a company that is building the future of design tools, welcome to Figma.
As a full-cycle recruiter, you will partner closely with recruiting leaders and organizational hiring managers to understand the needs of the business and build/execute a talent strategy around it. You’ll be a driving force in creating a pipeline of the best talent and will have an impact as we continue to build out Figma’s talent acquisition function as a whole.
This is a full time role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the continental United States.
What you’ll do:
- Run full-cycle recruiting processes for our business organizations(G&A, Marketing, Sales, Support)
- Source and build a healthy, consistent, and diverse pipeline for designated roles
- Understand and able to speak to your weekly/monthly/quarterly metrics and how they map to the hiring needs
- Develop sourcing strategy, including but not limited to cold outreach, events, and content production(e.g., blog)
- Champion and spearhead various initiatives relating to inclusion and diversity
You might be a good fit if you have:
- 6+ years of full-cycle in house recruiting experience
- Worn many hats and are flexible in partnering with different teams depending on company priorities
- Knowledge of market, competitors, and applicable events
- Advanced sourcing and engagement skills
- Passion for meeting top talent, understanding what drives them, and delivering an exceptional candidate experience
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Heart for belonging and inclusion
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.