Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
Figma is looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our dynamic team of creatives, engineers, marketers, and brilliant business folks. You aren’t the typical sales rep and we aren’t the typical design tool company. At Figma we think outside the box, lift constraints that block our imagination everyday and we expect you to do the same. With this role you’ll be a foundational member of our Sales Development team in a fast growing sales org. You’ll help define the role, create the playbook and generate opportunities for the Figma sales team.
Figma is growing and moving fast. Our next team member will have an agile, dynamic mindset, be comfortable embracing change, a true team-player, and love working with our growing footprint of customers. You won’t be alone! Figma has an incredible team and you’ll work closely with other groups including peer Sales teams, Sales Operations & Enablement, Marketing Operations, Product Marketing, and Community. As a Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for generating opportunities for our new business sales team.
This is a full time role that must be held from our San Francisco hub.
What you’ll do at Figma:
- Generate interest in the Figma solution in target accounts to build a strong sales pipeline
- Identify target prospects based on market, firmographic and product signals
- Define and improve on prospect messaging
- Work closely with Marketing, Sales Ops and other cross functional teams to ensure sales effectiveness
- Establish relationships with key stakeholders within Enterprise accounts
- Help build the foundation and processes for all customer facing teams at Figma
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- 1+ years of outbound sales development or closing experience working with customers, ideally with a SaaS product
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and helping improve business processes as we grow
- Ability to learn a technical product and effectively communicate Figma’s value to potential customers
- Self-starter who’s eager to learn while being a core part of building our business from the ground up
- Attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience with sales tools, such as Salesforce.com, OutReach, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.