DataCamp is on a mission to make the world data fluent by building the future of scalable data education and data skill assessment. Since our launch more than 7 million learners around the world have completed 100+ million DataCamp content items, and over 1,500 businesses and government entities worldwide use DataCamp to make their teams and organizations data fluent.
We will be massively scaling that number in 2021 and beyond, and want you to be a part of it!
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Business Development Intern will report directly to the Director of Business Development & Support and will work on a wide range of projects related to DataCamp’s sales efforts.
This role is for an internship position – a full time position may be offered at the end of the internship.
YOU’RE THE TYPE OF PERSON WHO IS:
- Naturally curious and prides themselves on their research skills
- Self-motivated and can hit the ground running with minimal guidance
- Interested in starting a career in in sales/ marketing
- Interested in the data science/e-learning space
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- High energy and positive attitude
- Ability to take initiative and ownership
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Self-starter who is dedicated, eager, and driven to succeed
- Experience with Salesforce, Salesloft, Intercom is a plus
- Assist in setting up outbound sales campaigns
- Research key accounts and develop lead lists for our BDR team
- Research industry trends, key accounts and events for potential outreach
- Administration of tools like Salesloft and Intercom
- Analyze data and develop internal reports
- Additional projects may be possible during the internship
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A role at the center of a fast growing SaaS scale-up
- The opportunity to help build upon a brand new team
- The opportunity to join the team full time
DataCamp is an equal opportunity employer. We’re making Data Science accessible worldwide and are committed to building a global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills as well as creating an inclusive environment for all employees.