Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
As part of our Enterprise Account Management team you will play a critical role in working across sales, product, marketing and growth to drive customer engagement and expansion in EMEA. Our next team member will have an agile, dynamic mindset, be comfortable embracing change, a true team-player, and love working with our growing footprint of Fortune 1000 customers.
What you’ll do at Figma:
- Build trust and relationships with a portfolio of customers.
- Understand their business priorities and current use of Figma to identify new use cases and optimise Figma’s value.
- Retain our existing customer base by building strong relationships and leveraging in-product analytics.
- Analyse internal data to understand customer usage, including risks and opportunities.
- Derive insights, develop strategy, then execute on improving customer engagement and product adoption.
- Develop new training materials for workshops as needed to ensure an amazing Figma customer experience.
- Partner closely with product teams to ensure we’re factoring customer feedback in ongoing product development.
- Negotiate annual contracts with top customers, you must be comfortable with up to 25% of travel.
We’d like to hear from you if you have:
- Minimum 5 years experience of direct client management, ideally in a fast scaling technology driven business.
- Track record of building lasting relationships and simultaneously growing multiple accounts for a wide range of customers.
- A real entrepreneurial mindset and enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
- Consultative approach; ability to navigate complex business needs and requirements.
- Experience partnering with technical stakeholders and customers.
- Fluency in a second language is essential- Russian, French or Spanish are all highly desirable
At Figma, one of our values is Grow as you go. We believe in hiring smart, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.