Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
Figma is looking for a Mid-Market Account Executive to join our dynamic team of creatives, engineers, marketing wizards, and brilliant business folks. You aren’t the typical salesperson, and we aren’t the typical design tool company. At Figma we think outside the box, lift constraints that block our imagination everyday and we expect you to do the same. With this role you’ll get in at the ground floor in a fast growing sales org. You’ll consult with our existing customer base and potential customers in driving meaningful relationships that add value to the customer experience and revenue to our bottom line.
Figma is growing and moving fast. Our next team member will have an agile, dynamic mindset, be comfortable embracing change, a true team-player, and love working with our growing footprint of Fortune 1000 customers. You won’t be alone! Figma has an incredible team and you’ll work closely with other groups including Support, Design, Engineering, Product Marketing, Customer Success, and Community.
What you’ll do at Figma:
- Build a strong sales pipeline while exceeding quarterly and annual sales targets
- Work closely with cross functional teams to ensure sales effectiveness
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders within Enterprise accounts, comfortable with up to 25% of travel
- Be part of a team dedicated to promoting Figma to existing and new customers
- Help build the foundation and processes for all customer facing teams at Figma
We’d like to hear from you if you have:
- Minimum 3 years of closing experience working with customers, ideally with a SaaS product
- A real entrepreneurial mindset and enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Desire to learn a technical product and effectively communicate Figma’s value to potential customers
- Ambitious self-starter who’s eager to learn while being a core part of building our business from the ground up
- High attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communication
- Fluency in a second language is essential. German, Russian, Spanish, Italian, Swedish, Arabic, Dutch or French are highly desirable.
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.